BlueBeadBlueBead

Main Art Reviews Stats

LOZ: WW, Forest Haven LOZ: WW, Forest Haven

Very relaxing

Nice remix! It's very soothing. It makes me sleepy. xD
I like the lead instruments. If they even are instruments... Sounds techno-ish, so I'm not sure.

4/5
9/10
Downloaded

Small Link Vs. Giant Molgera Small Link Vs. Giant Molgera

A Treat for My Ears

RESPECT! This is an awesome remix! My favorite part about this is the remixed beat. The fast tempo works well!

5/5
10/10
Downloaded

Hidden palace (sonic 2 beta) Hidden palace (sonic 2 beta)

Sounds Nice!

This sounds really pretty! I love it! It makes me sleepy...
It really sounds like the music for a hidden palace. It gives off an erie but calming feel to it...

I wish I could download it, but it keeps giving me the nine second long sample version for some reason.

MajinD responds:

I could upload it to a hosting site like megaupload and send the link via PM if you want (Pesond via PM).

The Great Dragon's Nest The Great Dragon's Nest

Very neat!

Oi, my first review. Man, this stuff is confusing.

I like this song. It's nice to hear songs that arn't remixed so much you can't tell what the original song is. I like how you kept the beat and everything the same, but changed some of the instruments. It's a nice touch! I like the "clicking" noise in the background. Not sure what it's called, but it sounds really neat.
4/5 and 9/10
Downloaded to my iTunes! <3

Urgh. Now to submit this and hope I didn't screw up horribly. This site is way confusing.

Charem responds:

Don't worry, this interface is bizarre, until you get the hang of it. Looks like you did fine though. =3

I'm a remasterer, not really a remixer, at heart. I don't seek to change a song into something unrecognizable...I prefer to enhance it, improve what it is. After all, if you already love a song how it is, there's usually no reason to completely overhaul it.

Thanks for the review! =3 The 'clicking' was a modded woodblocks instrument. (Self-explanatory, I would think!)